Saturday, April 20, 2013

Romeo and Juliet R.A.F.T

Kaitlin Hall


R.A.F.T. Assignment
Role: Juliet
Audience: Nurse
Format: Letter
Topic: Please help me tell my mother and father that I’m already married to Romeo

To my loving and loyal Nurse,
            As you already know, my insistent father has arranged for me to marry Paris, a kinsman of the Prince on Thursday.  You can see how this poses a problem, as I am already madly in love and married to another man.  My dear nurse, you have cared for me and been by my side for all of my fourteen years and you must not abandon me now.  You must help me find a way to tell my mother and father that I have married our greatest enemy: a Montague.  Oh, please, Nurse!  You must help me!  My happiness depends on this. 

Sincerely,
Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment