Tuesday, July 15, 2014

RAFT-Corey Woomer

Corey Woomer

What’s your Role: Student
 What’s your Audience: Yourself in the future
What’s your Format: Letter
What’s your Topic:Life

This assignment is for 6th graders. This assignment is for you the student to write a letter to yourself in the future. You are to pull the letter out and read it after you graduate from high school, 6 years from now. In the letter I want you to include who all of your current friends are, who are your favorite teachers, what some of your hobbies are and what are some of your likes and dislikes. Include whatever you like as this is a letter to yourself.

Dear future me,
My name is John Smith, as you already know. I am writing to remind you of yourself from 6 years ago. Hopefully you graduated from high school with really good grades and hopefully going to college here soon.
I am sitting here in English class doing this paper. This is my favorite class in school, Mr. Woomer is my favorite teacher. I am sitting here with my best friends Matt and Andy who are also doing this. My girlfriend Chelsea right now is in gym class. We have been dating for 1 full year now, hopefully we will still be dating in high school. As you know I love to play sports. My favorite sport is football. I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan my whole life, hopefully they will have won another Super Bowl by the time you read this. Tony Romo is the QB right now, but my favorite player is Dez Bryant. I also like to watch movies. Batman v. Superman comes out here in like a year and a half and I am super excited for this. My favorite food is Pizza, and my favorite place to eat is probably Chipoltle, which just opened up here this year. Anyways, I know I am supposed to write this paper longer but this is all I got today. We will write another one of these papers next month so that one will be longer. Talk to ya later.
-Yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment